Our club kit is custom made for us by Italian sportswear manufacturer Biemme. Club kit is ordered throughout the year and there is a range to suit different seasons as well as different fits.
How will you know a kit order has been opened?
Watch out for the posts in the members Facebook group. The event will include the opening and closing dates and details of how to make your order. There will usually be a kit trying on session arranged at the start of the order window so you can try before you buy.
How will you know when your kit is ready for collection?
It takes approximately 6 weeks from the date the kit order closes to the date it is delivered to LifeCycles Bike Shop. We'll post on the BWCC members Facebook page when the kit order has arrived and you can collect it from the shop when you're ready.
What's available to order?
There is a range of clothing available to suit different seasons and body types. The range is always being updated, so contact us for further detail for what's available.
- BWCC short sleeve jerseys in Regular Fit, Slim Fit, Women Fit or Aero Fit
- BWCC long sleeve jerseys in Regular Fit, Slim Fit or Women Fit.
- BWCC Bib shorts in Regular Fit, Slim Fit, Women Fit or Aero Fit
- BWCC Bib tights in Regular Fit, Slim Fit or Women Fit
- BWCC full membrane jacket in Regular Fit, Slim Fit or Women Fit
- BWCC gillet
- BWCC arm warmers
- BWCC shoe covers
- BWCC cap
- Regular Fit = Club Cut and is Unisex
- Slim Fit = Race Cut and is Men’s (Slim Fit) or Women’s Specific (Women Women Fit)
- Aero Fit = Professional Fit and is Men’s Fit only
- Membrane is equivalent to Thermal
A range of polo shirts and hoodies are also available.