Interested in riding with us?
If you're interested in joining Bramley Wheelers, come and ride with us before you join. We’re a nice bunch (honest), but if you want to make sure we're the right cycling club for you, just turn up, say hello and give it a go. Please make yourself known to our ride leaders so they know it's your first ride and they can help with any questions you may have and provide you the standard safety briefing.
You are welcome to join us on two trial rides before being asked to purchase a membership (this is a condition of our insurance). The best way to let us know you're coming along is to complete the New Rider Registration form so we know to expect you in advance.
How do I pay for membership?
Payment for membership is through the British Cycling website. Just click on the green button below and it will take you to the British Cycling Website where you will see a link named 'Buy Club Membership'. Just hit that to complete payment. If you need any assistance at all just email our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help.
The club is fully insured and affiliated to British Cycling, Cycling Time Trials, the VTTA, and the Yorkshire Cycling Federation.
- Adult - £15 per year
- NHS/Student - £10 per year
- Junior (Age 16-18) - £5 per year
- Child (Age U16) - Free
- Second Claim - £10 per year
- Subsidised membership to British Cycling, for new members
- Members have the opportunity to purchase our custom Club Kit – The kit is made by Biemme in Italy and is of the highest quality at the best possible price. It’s always good to see a fellow club member on the road, even if you don’t know them!
- Coaching and Guidance – we will help you improve and get the best out of your cycling and reach your goals
- Social events – yes we also like to play, it’s not just about the bike. We have many social activities throughout the year
- Club trips – our organised training camps are open to members only
- Sportives. We love to enter large participation events and it's great to enter as a team
- Regular training rides to suit all abilities